From project funding to core
A free online seminar for organisations wanting to move to a more sustainable long-term fundraising strategy.
Led by Jo McLean, Exec Director at Clod Ensemble with a guest panel including Jules Olsen (Bristol Refugee Festival). Chaired by Almir Koldzic (Counterpoints Arts), with a focus on organisations doing work relating to the arts, regfugees and migration.
Reserve a free place via Eventbrite
The session will look at subjects including:
– Pros, cons and myths around core and project funding
– Organisational governance and structure
– How to articulate a clear vision and mission
– Gathering evidence for your proposals
– Building relationships with funders
There will also be time for a Q&A and for participants to share their own experiences.
Presented as part of Platforma 6